Annotated Bibliography Peer Review
- What problem and/or a solution unites the five sources? What problems do you see with the works cited page entries?
- Quote a key idea from one source. Do other annotations seem to include their source’s key ideas? How do you know?
- Quote the thesis of one source from its annotation. Do the other annotations seem to include the thesis statements of their sources? How do you know?
- Quote an attributive tag from the annotated bibliography. What kind of source is it from?
- Which annotation most clearly describes how the student plans to use its source in the final proposal essay? What makes the plan clear?
- Quote an annotation briefly evaluating the credibility of its source.
- Which annotation most clearly compares or contrasts with other sources in the bibliography?
- Are boundaries between the objective annotation and the student’s comment clear? How do you know?
- Are spelling, grammar, and organization excellent? How do you know?