Audience Analysis Peer Review
- Which three sources have been selected? Quote one of the three headings.
- How clearly are a summary, paraphrase, and quotation from each of the three sources used? Do the words “summary,” “paraphrase,” and “quotation” appear?
- Quote a strength and a weakness of one of the sources.
- What is interesting about the introduction? Which conclusion strategy closes the analysis? Is the analysis between four and six pages? Which spelling, grammar, or organizational problems are most obvious?
- Who, specifically is the audience for the final proposal? How well does the audience analysis describe them?
- Quote the analysis explaining which audience has been picked. Quote a specific plan to appeal to that audience in the final proposal.
- What stance and style will the audience analysis use? How do you know?
- How well are sources and the tentative thesis of the final proposal connected? Quote a sentence that connects the two.