While comparing fragments of the rough and structurally revised draft, answer the following questions for your peer:
- How has this fragment of the structurally revised draft been dramatically revised? What has changed?
- What’s been added? What’s been cut?
- How has characterization changed?
- How has the setting become clearer? What themes seem to be developing?
- How might tension be increasing?
Be sure offer additional suggestions and/or address any questions your peer has about his or her draft.