Audience Analysis Peer review
- Which three sources have been selected? Quote one of the three headings.
- Quote a strength and a weakness of one of the sources.
- How clearly are a summary, paraphrase, and quotation from each of the three sources used? Are these three strategies clearly labeled? How well do they connect sources and the thesis of the final proposal?
- Who, specifically, is the audience for the final proposal? How well does the audience analysis describe them?
- Quote the analysis explaining which audience has been picked. Quote a specific plan to appeal to that audience in the final proposal.
- What stance and style will the final proposal use? How do you know?
- Which spelling, grammar, or organizational problems are most obvious?
- What is interesting about the introduction? Which conclusion strategy closes the analysis? Is the analysis between four and six pages?