Answer these questions about your character. Consider interesting contrasts between at least two of your answers.
- What does your character look like?
- What’s the last thing your character said to someone she or he loves? Dislikes?
- Describe your character’s default attitude, their recent thoughts.
- What does your character want? What is he or she willing to do to get what they want? What would they probably not do?
- What do your character’s actions and decisions reveal?
- How do three other characters feel about your character? How are those feeling expressed?
- What sorts of things does your character choose to surround him or herself with? What is their living space/setting like?
- How might your character change?