Answer these questions:
- What problem am I addressing? What tentative solution am I proposing?
- Why might the problem be important to the person who can fix it? Who is that person? How will I contact them?
- What question will I use to start my research?
- What is my tentative thesis? Does it address the problem and propose a solution?
- What is my plan for starting the proposal? Ending it?
- What questions are likely to follow from my first research question?
- Why is this problem important? Who, besides the person who can fix the problem, might care about it?
- On which date will/did you begin research? When will you start working on your annotated bibliography? Your audience analysis?
- How many works cited page entries do you have?