- Give a general reaction to what you’ve read.
- How might the language of the poem be condensed? Which line or stanza break is most significant? Why?
- How do rhyme or rhythm add to the poem? Which phrases seem stilted or unnatural?
- Identify images by quoting at least two. What is the object in at least one image? In the same image, which senses are appealed to with which words?
- How does punctuation add to the poem? What examples of figurative language are present in the poem?
- What is the most confusing part of the poem? Quote any obvious clichés.
This entry was posted in Assignments
. Bookmark the permalink
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: