- Give a general reaction to what you’ve read.
- Which scenes are interesting? Why? Is there a character that wants something? How do you know? What action does the character take to get what they want?
- Describe one of the characters in the story. What is his or her personality like? Quote the words in the story that suggest this personality.
- What does the dialogue in the story accomplish? Is it usually doing more than one thing? Quote an example.
- Describe the setting. What does the setting suggest about the people in it?
- Where is the story confusing? Quote clichés so they can be revised. Quote a memorable image.
2250 Fiction criteria 2.0
This entry was posted in Assignments. Bookmark the permalink.