Interview at least two other characters about the main character:
- How well do they know him or her?
- What do they know about him or her that he or she does not know about themselves?
- Do they think of the relationship as equal or does one “maintain” the relationship more than the other?
- What do they remember about the main character? Why?
- How did the relationship begin and how could it end?
- What tensions and joys are part of the relationship?
Write a scene between one of these two characters and the main character that exemplifies the answer to at least one of these questions.