Answer each of the following questions. Use just one sentence in each answer.
- How did your protagonist get involved in the story?
- What conflict arises to move the novella forward?
- What is the broad setting of your novella?
- What is the main thing that that will make your novella interesting to readers?
Combine the above information into a paragraph of fewer than 50 words.
Write a one-page synopsis in the following format:
- Use the paragraph you’ve just written.
- Then, in one paragraph, explain the plot points involving your main character. Mention only the main plot points. Mention the most important secondary characters.
- Then, in one paragraph, describe how the novella’s main conflicts are resolved. Reveal the ending.
(inspired by a post at Masterclass.com)